Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Monday, September 25, 2006

another picture at the beach...


This is from when we were at South Haven a couple weeks ago...it is one of my favorite pics. of her that night. I just had to post it on here. Today was a bad day for Norah. She got her four month immunizations today. She was quite sad. Right now she is crashed on the couch....louded up on baby Tylenol! =) She now weighs 13.5lbs. and was 23.5inches long....just your average four month old. She got her Halloween outfit in the mail today!! SO CUTE!! I can't wait for Halloween. She is going to be a
princess, well she already is one...but now she will look the part too.

No comments: