Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

We're on vacation!






Hi everyone. We just got back from vacation from North Carolina...visiting Marie, John, and of course Marshall. We had a great time. Auntie Marie just loved spending time with Norah. Too bad they don't live closer....
Marshall is getting so big, and he just loved playing with Norah...he was so gentle with her, and kept saying he loved her. Norah got to pet Auntie's horses. She loves animals! Marshall proudly showed off his SUPERMAN costume from Halloween, but he told me that BATMAN is still his favorite. I miss that little guy already, we had a great time.

No comments: