Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

wedding bells





























I have been bombarded with weddings!!! I am going on my 5th weekend in a row of a wedding to photograph....I am tired! Tired of looking at 1,000s of pics. I have two weddings coming up in this next weekend. Am I nuts!?!!?

I do love my job though, and love going to weddings and eating all the
good food. =) I am asking for prayer....talking about weddings....I lost my wedding rings. I am so upset at myself, I really don't know
if I lost them at work or home....As we all know, a girl is quite attatched to her wedding rings. So pray for me.

No comments: