Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Friday, September 14, 2007

Friends....are a treasure



We had a good bye party for our dear friends Dan and Tina Nichols. Tina and I have been friends since we were 13 years old! We became instant friends and that friendship has just grown over the years...to where our husbands are good friends. We have wonderful memories with them. Our favorite was the road trip we took to NYC and Washington DC together. We had a blast together. We now have watched our families grow with our beloved children....and recently we had to say good bye. It's hard to think that they are gone, and that we can't just call them up and visit for the evening, or watch "24" together.

We wish them the best!! We know God is directing them to New York, we will just be scheduling some of our vacation time to head out East to the Nichols Diary Farm. So Dan and Tina, if you are reading this... YOU ARE MISSED. Please keep in touch.

Your Friends....

Jayme, Melissa, and Norah

No comments: