Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 28, 2007

crazy kid


I went to a Mom's Conference this weekend, and was refreshed as a mom....though I slept HORRIBLE there that night. I learned that it is ok to not have a clean house all the time, and to keep my priorities on my family. To remember...its not all about me, housework, Norah, Jayme, but its all about God and glorifying Him. I had a rough week before i went to the conference, but this is what I needed. And i was ready to come back and face this little crazy kid again with a renewed spirit and a brand new book called "Creative Correction" Watch out Norah, I am learning how to handle you...hopefully sooner than later.

No comments: