Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Our last hurray...



Jayme and I went to Chicago this past weekend. We had a great time! It was our last little vacation before our baby girl comes, and changes our world. We love going to Chicago, this past trip we visited Millennium Park, went to the musical "WICKED"...it was Excellent! We did a little shopping of course and bought Norah her first little Chicago Cubs outfit, daddy's girl will be a Cubs fan. We loved walking around and just enjoying the sights of the city. We ended the trip going to the Museum of Science and Industry. It was really interesting. We love this city!!

No comments: