Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

starting to decorate...



We were given the crib from Jayme's very nice boss's family. It is so nice to not have to buy all these expensive items. I have loved "Classic Pooh" for a very long time, and we were fortunate to go to "Target" and see it was all clearanced price. I was excited and panicked at the some time. We were able to buy all the Pooh things we wanted at really good prices. As most of you know, we have a very strict budget, so we have been blessed when it come has come to buying these precious items that I have wanted for Baby Norah.

No comments: