Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Monday, April 03, 2006

32 weeks



Here we are at 32 weeks. People keep saying it is flying by, but i must admit these last weeks are dragging. Maybe because I am starting to really feel pregnant, and getting "uncomfortable". Or maybe because I just can't wait to see her. We had our first baby shower last week from Jayme's mother and sisters. It was really fun to get such cute girlie outfits.

Overall we are doing well. The nursery is pretty much done, just waiting for a baby to complete it. Two long months to go.

No comments: