Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Monday, May 29, 2006

dont worry...its not ours.


I had such high hopes last night of getting a good night's sleep....but that wasn't meant to be. Norah was great she slept for over 4 hours last night. However I was awoken to fire trucks surrounding our house last night. Our neighbor's rental house across the street was lost in a fire. It was a complete loss. It brought back some bad memories of our house fire. Fortunetly no one was living there at the time. I didn't fall back to sleep to easily after watching all of that unfold. There isn't anything much scarier than waking up to firetrucks all around your house in the middle of the night. Norah slept through the whole thing. Well maybe tonight we can get a good night's rest. =)

No comments: