Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

only a few more weeks


You know you are almost to the end when your maternity clothes don't fit any more. I feel so big, and so stuffed into everything I wear now. But when I look at these pictures, I see my baby and know that it will all be worth it. And it will be so nice to have a normal body back....well somewhat normal. =) I will just be thrilled to lie on my stomach again!
These are scrapbook pages I am making for Norah's scrapbook. I am making a book for her on each stage of my pregnancy, so she will know what I was feeling through out this whole amazing process as we waited for her.

No comments: