Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

ready for church


This is the only outfit (dress) that fits her at this time. She is still too little for her (zero to 3 months) outfits. The bow was so cute, but it didn't last very long, actually it didnt make it out of the house. She looked so cute with it on - I had to make sure I got a picture of it at least. She did great at her first day of church. She slept through most of the service. She was very popular, lots of people came over to tell us how beautiful she is, we agree. =)
Today she had a Dr. appt. They put her on an oral anti-biotic due to a small infection at her umbilical cord site, her "stump" hasn't fallen off yet. So the poor thing has to take that yucky medicine three times a day. I too am on an oral anti- biotic for an infection, so both of us are on meds again just like the beginning. Oh well....we will go through it together, though I do wish it was just me. Overall....she is doing amazing! I am just smitten with her. =)

No comments: