Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

sleeping lots


Norah has not been feeling well these last few days. She has developed a nagging cough, and then dry heaves. Which is making her mommy very nervous. We found out that "whoopy cough" is quite wide spread in Kalamazoo County this year...worse outbreak in 40 years. So she had to get tested for it. We wont know for up to 10 days. So pray she is alright...I don't think she has it. I am hoping it is just a cold, or some gastro. reflux. She is feeling pretty good, she likes to sleep alot these days..she is growing. She has gaied 2 lbs. since birth!

No comments: