Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Friday, October 13, 2006

need sleepy



Norah has really been struggling with sleeping through the night. I guess it is something I will just have to get used too....for now.
She will sleep initially about 4 hours, then it is up almost every 1-2 hours...usually she just wants the pacifier. She is addicted to that thing. I am trying really hard to not give in and let her sleep with us everynight....it is hard, because I know she loves it and sleeps really good with us. But I must win this battle. I must...I am the adult right....but I am so tired. hmmmm.

No comments: