Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Friday, October 13, 2006

trip to the U.P.






We had a great time up north...the colors were amazing and the weather was perfect. Norah enjoyed it too...though these days...or shall I say nights have been really rough, her sleeping schedule really got messed up with all that traveling. Oh well.
It was fun to see all the family, and introduce Norah to all of them. We love to show off the love of our life to anyone. We were gone up there for three days, and I took about 400 pictures. It was so beautiful up there....I couldn't stop....so here are a couple of my favorites.

No comments: