Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Saturday, December 16, 2006

meeting Santa


This was quite a story. We waited over two hours to get a picture with Santa....fortunetly they take your name and let you go shop and do whatever. So we did. Unfortunetly, Norah fell asleep so as we were getting close to our turn we were doing all we good to keep her happy. As she was on Santa's lap...I was taken lots of pictures and just happened to look at my camera screen, and it was saying "no memory card'!!! I couldn't believe I left it at home...in my computer. So we had to pay the outrageous price for their picture. It was $15 for one 5x7. I was so mad at myself....but Jayme kept saying it's ok. Oh well...at least we got a good picture. Because I don't want to go back and wait all over again.
Santa was very nice to her, and as you can see....she liked him too.

No comments: