Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!



Today is Norah's first Christmas...she is fighting a cold today, and really struggled to stay in the "Christmas Spirit", she spent alot of the day napping.
We enjoyed watching her open her presents, we then let her nap while we had a small ham dinner, then we all headed outdoors and went to the theater to see "Charlotte's Web" It was very good, and so was Norah, she fell asleep in the beginning and woke up, just as the movie ended. What a good girl. We ended the day visiting our friends Ray and Grace Brandon and the kids. It was nice to spend that time with them. They adore our sweet baby. It is fun to see them love on her so much. Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

No comments: