Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

just hanging out...



This little monkey of ours loves to look out the window! She loves to hang unto the window, stand on her tip toes and look out. She holds on herself too. We couldn't believe how strong she was ..... not that we walk away and do the dishes while she is there....for those of you who are ready to call Children Protective Services please know Jayme's hands are just outside of the camera's view. We just laughed at her...so cute.
She has not been a happy baby lately though. She is sick....has a cough, snotty nose, LOTS of poopy diapers lately(she has pooped three times this morning before 9am), and one BAD attitude. She has decided to get up about 5am now. So pray for her...and her mom....it has not been easy. The only things that
guarantee a happy baby is looking out the window, or a bath. hmmm.....I'm tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know all about sick right now..... Bryce has been sick for a few days now. I got to admit.... Norah looks like she is up to no good in this picture.... she is planning her escape route... Just kidding.. she looks so adorable. Keep that camera roll'n