Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

our little piston fan...





So...what pose do you like. This little stinker was not in the mood for pictures today, so I am fortunate to get these little smiles. She is getting more difficult to photograph since she is more mobile and distractable. We are going to try to upload a pic. to the Piston Website and see if they will display it on the fan photos. So I need to know what pic. everyone likes the best....let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that is a cute picture..... She looks like she could give SHAQ a run for his money ! ! !