Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Friday, March 16, 2007

sitting pretty




I apologize for not updating the blog in a couple of weeks. Life gets busy. Norah is now clapping, and trying to stand by herself. She has had a cold for over two weeks now. Both of us have a nagging cough. She is just so fun at this age. So interactive and curious...she is starting to open cupboards. She loves to pull her diapers off her changing table and pull out the folded laundry in the basket.


She is developing quite a will...stuborn. I just love her little personality. She is exhausting, but I love this life of being a mom.

No comments: