Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 25, 2007

loves those steps


This is one of the scrapbook pages I made on the computer of Norah climbing the steps. That little stinker is so funny. She will crawl to the steps, and then look back for me. I will say "No", and then go get her, she gets all excited and then tries to climb the stairs as fast as she can! Of course she doesn't get too far. She is so cute. But all good (dangerous) things come to an end...we got a baby gate, she is not impressed with it at all. =) She is just a little too adventurous for her own good and safety.

No comments: