Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

We love coupons!!


I love Sundays, not only because I get to go to church and worship God with my church family, not only because I can dress Norah up in a cute dress....but its also coupon day!! I love coupons...I have gotten really good at saving at least 50% on our grocery bill each week. Norah loves them too. She loves the mess they make and likes to tear the paper into little pieces and try to sneak them into her mouth. We have different uses with the Sunday coupons.....but we both LOVE them!

No comments: