Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

pretty flowers







Norah looked so cute in her little skirt outfit, we set her out by the tulips just blooming in our yard. She was quite interested in the flower...and plucked every petal off the poor thing. She was quite stubborn....refusing to give me a cute smile. Oh well. We take what we can get.

1 comment:

mjcorona said...

That is so wierd that she crosses her feet like that. It looks like it hurts! Love the last one with all the petals around her, she knows she commited a small crime look at the look of accomplishment on that face...she looks more like you everyday.