Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Play hard...sleep light.


Norah lately has not been sleeping well. She is a light sleeper, I will got in her room to check on her while she is supposedly sound asleep and she will start to stir almost every time I go in there. I then quickly tip toe out of that room. I don't dare want to wake her. She is more consistent than my alarm in the mornings. She is up at 6:30 every morning! If i am lucky she will go back to sleep for a hour if I give her a baby right away. What a sweet hour of dozing that is for me. =)

No comments: