Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Halloween Night.






It was a rainy night. But we did our best to make it fun. We spent the first part of the evening with the Miller Family, then went to see the Gregersen Family at church, then we were off to Northbridge for Trunk or Treat....however the weather took a turn for the worse...and was so rainy and windy! Norah looked so so cute in her outfit...and it kept her warm. I wish we could do Halloween again and again, it is sad they only are "allowed" to wear this costume once. She had three costumes this year. A princess, Minnie Mouse, and the baby lamb. I couldn't resist!! =) So here are some pictures from that night, and the princess pictures are when she went trick or treating at the mall with daddy and Gpa and Gma Gregersen.

No comments: