Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Holiday Parade.








In Kalamazoo, they have their "Holiday Parade" very early. It was this past Saturday. A perfect day! Norah and I got up early and went to the Brandon's house, Norah stayed there while I joined over 20 other people from church downtown and blew up 1,000 helium balloons with our church "northbridge" on them. We then passed out all those balloons and candy bags to children through out downtown before the parade. It was really fun. The parade was great. Norah loved it....except for the big balloons...she was really scared of those. This was our first time, and I was quite impressed.

No comments: