Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Monday, January 28, 2008

not recently....


I am sorry I have not kept up with this like I should....this picture is of us on Christmas Day. I honestly haven't taken many pictures since the big holiday season. I will try to do better...I promise.

Norah is watching her beloved ELMO DVD. She loves that little red monster. =) It is cute...she calls him "Melmo".
I am enjoying a slow time in the photography business...but I know I will be busy again, I have already booked 13 weddings for this year. I am working two days a week at a new Phyiscal Therapy place. I like it. It is working for us now. Well....hope all is going good with everyone.
HI Grandma Opal....we love and miss you!!!! =)

No comments: