Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Norah and Snuggles



I have been wanting to get some pictures of "Snuggles". This is Norah's faithful companion. The bear is stained, and an unpleasant lingering o

dor, even after his bath in the washing machine...but he is dearly loved by Norah. If we lose "Snuggles"....boy I dont even want to think about that. I think I am as addicted to this bear as she is. He brings her more comfort than I can most of the time. Well...we all have our quirks, I am still addicted to my blanket....thanks Grandma Opal. =) And now my daughter has her quirk...his name is Snuggles.

No comments: