Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Friday, February 08, 2008

loves "kicky"


This first picture of norah didn't turn out like I hoped...but I love her smile. I asked her if she wanted a cookie, and this is the smile I got. =) I love her smile...but as a photographer...I don't like the quality of the picture, but oh well. The other picture is norah watching "mickey mouse" I bought a DVD of the old classic cartoons of mickie mouse, and she loves it. So everytime she see my laptop she runs over to it now and says "kicky" or something like that. I am still trying to learn her language. She never watched TV or movies until one month ago, now she is hooked! I must admit, it is nice to get 15-20 minutes of "stuff" done without a toddler tripping me everywhere I go.

No comments: