Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Logo



I am so excited!! I just got my new logo from the graphic designer I have been working with for a couple of weeks. She did a great job. I wanted something simple, clean, and a touch of whimsy, and this is what she made. I love the flowers...notice they are blooming...hopefully that symbolizes my future business. =) When I look at it...I think, its so me.! Then...earlier today we were in Chicago at IKEA and I found this amazing canvas of light pink magnolia blossoms...I couldn't believe it, it matched my logo perfectly, so now it is in my office. I was in Chicago to see David Jay and Jasmine Star for a wonderful photography seminar on marketing. David Jay is "the photographer" of the photography world. He really inspired me with my business. And Jasmine was so cute and energetic, she really encouraged me to continue what I am doing...and that I am on the right track. Norah and Jayme came to Chicago too...we made a little 24 hour getaway out of it. Though, if you plan to go to IKEA...don't take your toddler!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new logo! You're right it is you for sure. Hope you were able to find some great things at Ikea, despite having Norah with you, I can only imagine. Can't wait to hear about it. I want to go there sometime!
amanda cutler