Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Naughty Norah

Norah is now in a toddler bed...which means its a little bit of a battle trying to keep her in bed to fall asleep each night. Well this is how last night went: I got her ready for bed...hugs kisses, prayers, paci, "Snuggles", and her cup. I said "nigh night"...and headed down to my office. About three minutes later I hear little footsteps upstairs and I head up there to see her coming into the kitchen trying to come back to the basement to hang out with us. I told her "Back in bed"...she does a quick 180 and runs back in bed. I said "next time you will get a spanking if you get out of bed". She just looks at me with those insanely beautiful brown eyes...as if to say "we will see won't we". I head back down stairs...and thought I heard footsteps again...but she never came down stairs, so I thought we were ok. I headed to bed about one hour later, and this is what I saw...Norah crashed out at the top of our stairs to the basement...she knew she would get in trouble if I saw her, yet..she was so willing to risk it to not be in that bed. Jayme and I had a good laugh about it, and of course I had to get my camera out. So we shall see how tonight works. She is still going strong at 9:30pm...I am ready for bed, but she seems to still have energy to spare. good thing she is cute...because she sure knows how to be naughty. =)


No comments: