Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

busy september



Hi all...just wanted to post a quick blog letting everyone know that things are moving along fast and furious in the Gregersen household. I had two weddings this weekend, and my upper back is still reminding me of that. =) I have 5 more to go this month. It is very very busy, but I knew that it would be. Jayme is going to make it even busier on me...because he got a job! It is a temp. job at Perrigo, with the hopes of getting hired in by early Nov. It isn't the ideal job in our eyes, but we really like the company and their potential, and know they have better jobs in the company once you are in. We are looking at this as an oppurtunity God has given us, He is opening this door for us and this time, and we will take it.
Other than that...I am photographing like crazy, looking to expand my business, still working my physical therapy job twice a week and planning a mission's trip to Costa Rica in Oct. Sounds crazy??? =) Yes, it is. Here are two quick photos of Norah from this summer. Today she is at the zoo with Grandma, Papa, Casey and daddy...so she isn't missing me at all. =)

No comments: