Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sneak Peak

Yesterday's wedding was a challenge for any photographer. Pouring rain...made it very hard on me, I like to just walk around a park with a bride and groom and have fun with it. However, the rain did not allow that. Here is one of my favorite photos of the day. I am working through them now, and even though it was a challenge...I am glad I got to experience it, that is the only way you grow and learn in the field. And everyone there was wonderful. So I will have their slideshow on here soon. But now...I am off to Small Group. Oh...if you all remember, pray for Jayme. Tomorrow is his first day on his new job at Perrigo. He has had the summer off, and it is going to be rough those first few days to get back into the "working world". =)
thanks!

No comments: