Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dan and Erin's Wedding

One wedding edited...one more to go for the week. This one was fun. Dan and Erin were so so cute. I really enjoyed working with them on a beautiful Saturday. Thank you to both you and your wonderful families for great day. It was a blast...have a great time in Hawaii!!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Melissa: This is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Melissa, this brings me to tears every time I watch it! I am so thankful for all you did for us!