Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Our Sweet Norah









Today, I spent the day in my office editing wedding photos. So when Norah and Jayme came home this afternoon...I said "lets get out of here" and we headed to the park. I of course brought my camera, and made this little slideshow of Norah. She loves the park and had a blast there....it was fun to just watch her play. Our little girl is growing up so fast.
Hope you enjoy the show. I am posting a few of my favorite photos from tonight seperate from the slideshow for those with a slower internet connection (Grandma and Aunt Shirley), since they are unable to see my slideshows.
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Its so much fun having a little girl isn't it! Mine is 13 months old, and they seem to grow faster than I can think. :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute! She is such a doll.