Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Friday, September 05, 2008

Keith and Beth's Wedding

I got to know Keith and Beth earlier this year when I did their engagement photos. Its amazing how fast the summer as gone by and that I am now finishing up their wedding. They had a lovely wedding at the Fetzer Center at WMU. I must say though it was a little warm wasn't it? =)
Beth's dress was so beautiful...one of my favorites this year, I also loved her cake so cheerful. The girl has good taste.
Thank you Beth and Keith for choosing me. I hope you have a wonderful happy life together.

No comments: