Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Monday, September 08, 2008

Cute Kayla! =)

In the midst of my busy wedding season, I have been squeezing in some photo shoots. I am so glad that I am, I am meeting some wonderful people...like Kayla, and her mom and sister. We had a fun and I really mean that a FUN evening together at South Haven for her senior photos. Kayla also loves photography and is taking a class at school...so we talked "shop" a little too. =)

I must admit, working on her photos has been a nice break from the weddings. Now that I am done with her photos...back to weddings. Good thing I LOVE weddings...because I have a bunch of them still to come.

Here are some of my favs from Kayla's shoot.







No comments: