Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!





























Today is Norah's 1st birthday! I had to work..so she was at the Brandon's house...getting spoiled. We had a great birthday party. She was very good. She loved all the attention from everyone, especially from the kids. She loved playing in the sandbox with her friends. She really enjoyed the chocolate frosting on her cake (just like her mama!!) She got some great toys from everyone. Our biggest find was a "play kitchenette" at a garage sale the night before. It is in amazing shape, and it included all the play food and dishes....more than she will ever need. I was so excited to get it, it was a great buy!! I just love this stage in her life, she is really social, and just so much fun. She loves to play outside, I can't wait to take her to the beach.
I just can't believe her first year is already gone! Wow. What an exhausting year. I have learned that the human body can survive on very minimal sleep, and that I can love someone like I never thought was possible. Happy Birthday Beanie!!!

No comments: