Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Tigers game.




Jayme and I went to a Tigers Game a couple weeks ago. We had amazing seats....six rows from the Tigers dugout!! Thank you Mr. Hantz....the owner of the company Jayme works for.

The stadium is really nice! We saw

Sheffield hit a homerun, a brawl....kind of ....at home plate-thats what this pictures is of....all the players out there "talking" and pushing each other. It rained about 80% of the game...but we still had a great time. Jayme and I proudly wore our Cub hats. Go Cubs!!

No comments: