Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

No No Norah


Norah is starting to hear... "NO NO" alot these days. She loves to climb the steps. In this pictures...the steps are on the other side of the wall, and she will crawl over there, and pound on the steps and I will say...no no and she will peer around the wall and usually smile at me. Then she goes back. I then have to go get her and administer some discipline. She is so stubborn....she always goes back to the stairs to play this little game....doesn't she remember how it ends....a spank and crying. Hmmm. Oh well...another cute thing, that we are working through.

No comments: