Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas by Candlelight






Wow, what a great event this was this year. We had about 500 women come this year. And a majority of them are not from our church. We tried to reach out to our friends and family and let them learn the true meaning of Christmas. It was fun ,and tons of work. I went both nights, I hosted this table (with help from a friend)shown with my nativity scene. A husband and wife sang and entertained for us. It was really nice. It really gets you in the mood for Christmas!!

No comments: