Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

photography business


This is Jakob. He is 7 months old...and way too cute! He is the son of a co-worker of mine. I have been photographing him....while he was still in the womb. (maternity pictures of mom). This is one of my favorite Christmas pictures I have taken this year. His mom loved it....she used it for all her Christmas cards. He was so good during his photo shoot...I am looking forward to seeing him in another 3 months. Just FYI....he weighs more than Norah and is taller than her too. =) Big boy....but little girl too. =)

No comments: