Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Eve


Hi Everyone!! It is after midnight....officially Christmas Eve as I type this. Our family all took long naps this afternoon, and now I can't sleep. =)
This little outfit is what Norah will be wearing on Christmas day. She loves it...its so cute, and looks quite comfortable. She has started opening some gifts...she loves opening gifts. She loves the process of it. We are looking forward to Christmas Day, and hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Love...the gregersens =)

No comments: