Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Another fustrating attempt....

WHY!! Why is it so hard for me to get a good photograph of my daughter. I had such high hopes today. Cute red dress, beautiful sunny day with snow covered EVERYTHING....however I have one problem...a unpredictable two year old. As soon as we set her down in the snow...she freaked out. And then there is no stopping her. I get so annoyed! All I want is a quick happy photo. HA! You would think I was asking her to recite the Christmas story...she just can't do it! OR...refuses to. So...here is what I ended up with...little does she know, I am going to try again one of these afternoons. I am bigger than her...I can make her behave....notice in the last photo, it shows my weakness/tactic. Bribing with M&Ms..it didn't work for those of you who really want to know. =)


First shot of the hopeful photo shoot.


There was no bribing at this point...she was beyond the point of return.


One hour later...after lunch and a couple of M&Ms...this is all she gave me( for approx. one second...good thing my camera is fast). Like I said we will be trying again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, she is so cute! I can understand your frustration though! Must be the curse of being such a great photographer :)