Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas...a little late.

Wow, what a busy couple of days of Christmas activities.I hope you all had a wonderful time with your families celebrating Christmas. Norah was so fun to watch this year. She LOVED opening presents. The week before Christmas I was saved by my friend Cindy of www.theopenshutterphoto.com and she was able to get some photos of Norah for me. I gave up. =) Cindy did a great job, thanks girl!!!! =) Nice perk of this career choice...I know some awesome photographers who can help me out in a pinch! =) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all...I hope yours was as special as ours.




1 comment:

Fred & Emily said...

Cindy is AWESOME. You guys look great.