Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Friday, January 02, 2009

what a week.

Will life ever slow down?? =) I knew the past week would be busy, and it definitely has lived up to that...but life is full and good.
I had the incredible oppurtunity to ring in the New Year by shooting a wedding with my favorite photographer in town...Holly Henderson... www.hollyshotmywedding.com
I met Holly when I went to a photography workshop she was teaching at. I have so admired her work, and just fell in love with her style, her personality, and her amazing generosity. She has been such a mentor to me, and has encouraged me so much this last year. I love this girl. =) So New Year's Eve, I was shooting with her, it was so fun to watch her and husband work their magic at this wedding. I learned so much. I have my own wedding to photograph, and plan to practice what I learned just a few days ago.
On New Year's Day...I met baby Ty. I photographed his big brother in November...and was so honored to be able to photograph him on his two week old birthday. Such a sweetheart.
Well...I am off to bed to get a good night's sleep for tomorrow's wedding...looking forward to a fun day!



No comments: