Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Friday, January 09, 2009

Nate and Emily: Wedding

This was a wedding I won't soon forget. I loved their ceremony, so so heartfelt, and beautiful. They started out by singing a song of praise to God...loved that. God was so evident in their relationship. I truly enjoyed spending the day with them. Nate, Emily and their wonderful families were so fun to work with...they made my job so easy. I want to give a special "shout out" to my friend Melissa Vannest www.melissavannestphotography.com for second shooting with me...she was a huge help!! Thanks Melissa! =)
So Nate and Emily, Thank You. It was my pleasure meeting you both. I wish you both the best in your amazing future together.
Enjoy the slideshow!!

2 comments:

Jon Vander Plas said...

Great job, Melissa! I'm glad the out door shots turned out well - it was worth almost freezing to death for them.

Melissa Vannest said...

Hey Melissa,
Thanks for the shout out! It was fun working with you again. The slideshow/photos look great, keep up the good work!