Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Friday, January 23, 2009

one of my loves...

I have always enjoyed scrapbooking. I literally have a closet full of scrapbooks...I know because I just cleaned out that closet. =)
In the last 4 years, since I discovered the wonderful world of photoshop...I have gone to the awesome side of digital scrapbooking. It is so fun and allows me to showcase my photos in the way I really want to. I love grabbing my laptop and portable external drive and go scrapbooking with my friends and family. Below are two of my favorite pages of Jayme and Norah. For some reason, I have way too many photos of those two. =)

On another note, I have been quite social lately. I have been meeting some wonderful couples this month....and most of them have given me the great honor to photograph their wedding. January is always the month I book quite a few weddings for the year.
If you are a bride and still looking for a wedding photographer...I would love to hear from you!! www.gregersenphotography.com
I have a "special offer" right now for you Spring brides. If your wedding is BEFORE May 16th, 2009. I am offering a discounts up to $500 on my packages!
Have a wonderful weekend!!


No comments: