Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

life as I see it.

I kept busy this past week preparing for the Kalamazoo Bridal Affair..a great bridal show put on by the "Kalamazo Bride". It was great exposure for me, and I met some wonderful people in the wedding business here in Kalamazoo.
We have been trying to keep warm here in Michigan...this weather is so tough to tolerate beyond one full day. I am so ready for a balmy 40 degree day again. =) On a much more exiciting note...Jayme and I booked our trip to Vegas!! Any of you photographers out there may have heard of WPPI...for those of you who have not...it is the largest photography trade show and convention in the US. I am so thrilled to be able to go and learn from some of the best photographers in the world....and hopefully escape this cold weather, even for just a couple days.
Below are some photos of my two favorite people in the world. Norah was showing off her mad gymnastic skills....the girl is going to win me a gold medal someday! =) She is just so darn cute these days. The two year old things she does or says are priceless. I love her way too much. =)
Have a great weekend everyone!!




No comments: