Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Friday, January 30, 2009

still january...

I am really starting to hate Winter. Honesty, this is just not fun anymore. Norah and I are always cooped up inside. We would love to go outside and play in the snow...but I have standards (and common sense) that it has to be about 25 degrees to do so, and sadly that has been quite rare in january. Well, only one more day to go, hopefully Feb. will bring us some relief. The nice this about Feb. is.....it means we are closer to going to Vegas. I am so excited to go to WPPI, and go on a vacation with my husband.
As part of my Christmas gift to myself, and an "end of the year write off purchase" I bought a studio strobe light, and love it. So the bottom two photos are of Norah just chilling while I was snapping away and playing with my new light.
Stay warm everyone!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the binky and blankie shot of Norah! Glad you're enjoying your new strobe, aren't they fun!!! Great work Melissa!