Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 05, 2009

I just recently was able to my new camera. The Canon 5D mark II. I was sooooo excited. It came out in November, but everybody was out of stock on it....so I went to Normans for another reason and just happened to ask if they had any in stock, and they had 30! I was shocked....so I waited until the next day to buy it...mainly to transfer ALOT of money over to my checking account, and when I got there...they had two left. I got LUCKY! These cameras are so popular right now. I also was able to get a lens I have had my on for a long time. The 50mm 1.2.....and I LOVE it!!!!!!! This lens gave me shivers when I put it on my camera and took some photos...it is sweet. So, I am excited to try it out at a wedding. My next wedding is in April, so excited. =)
Next week, Jayme and I leave for Vegas for a mini vacation/photography convention. I am so excited to go to WPPI and learn all that my little brain can comprehend. Of course I will have some photos to show you all when we get back. Can you tell I am excited. =)


No comments: